Electrical Apprentices – 3rd Year
REAL Recruitment is looking for Electrical Apprentices (3rd year) for a Calgary based electrical service company.
The successful candidate will be in their 3rd year of their electrical apprentice with 2 plus years of residential service experience.
- Strong residential experience
- Some commercial experience
- Able to work independently
- Able to trouble shoot
- Caring and attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to positively interact with clients
- Able to work as a member of a team
- Willing to complete job notes
- Fit and able to perform the physical aspects of the role
- Must have a vehicle and valid Class 5 drivers license
- Must provide a drivers abstract
- Must have own hand tools and drills
- Strong company culture
- Focuses on safety and health of employees including COVID precaution measures
- Focused on customer service
- Competitive wages
- Growing company where members are working 30 to 40 hours per week.