Legal Assistant – Real Estate
REAL Recruitment is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant with residential real estate experience to join a law firm located in SE Calgary.
The successful candidate will have experience in real-estate transactions, primarily in residential matters and is a good communicator with strong organizational skills and computer knowledge.
- Market value compensation
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- 2 weeks vacation (may vary depending on experience)
- 2-5 years in am Alberta law firm
- Experience in residential legal transactions
- Legal assistant diploma
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Residential real estate transactions;
- Real estate mortgage and refinancing matters;
- Drafting correspondence and invoices;
- File management;
- Reporting to clients and lenders;
- PC Law experience is an asset; and
- Administrative duties as needed.