REAL Recruitment is looking for a Fire Safety Office Administrator.
Duties to include:
- Managing client INV, reports, documents to the city of Calgary or municipality.
- Upload and download software of daily tech reports.
- Supervision of job scheduling.
- Managing day-to-day operations of a busy office, daily phone calls, and emails, and responding correctly and efficiently.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Proven management and training exp.
- Able to supervise 6 to 8 employees.
- Extensive computer exp complete with QuickBooks, Word, & Excel.
- Able to complete job evaluations.
- Efficient, have great organizing skills ability to plan and set priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail (the industry is life safety, so details and accuracy are paramount).
- Excellent communication skills.
The company is in the process of acquiring space in Calgary and this position will be located in the Calgary office space by October of 2022.