REAL Recruitment is looking for a Business Development Professional for a long-term contract position with an EPC client in Calgary. This role will be responsible for Canadian sales with a focus on Calgary.
- Actively manage and grow the client’s Oil and Gas and Petrochemical client base.
- Expand existing business through our large, pre-existing customer base.
- Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships and expand existing relationships.
- Understand each customer’s needs and help our teams align expectations to provide real, effective solutions.
- Help client deliver exceptional customer service.
- Must have 5 years experience in sales, business development and understand the sales process
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be comfortable making large volumes of cold calls.
- Ability to identify, qualify and close accounts.
- Available for overnight travel on rare occasions.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Must have personal vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Base contract, with commissions above with no cap on income.
- Car allowance included in contract base.
- Full business expense reimbursement.